Brands are a guarantee of quality. We all are influenced by brands, branded items. Well known brands feel you confident to make any purchase without thinking twice. Showing glorious brands in your shop has several blessings each for you and for your customers, particularly in a web store.
With Woocommerce Brands plugin, you can quickly add you a “Digital Signage” for any purposes like introducing new products, brand awareness, increase exposure, driving sales, and so on. To enable such feature in your WooCommerce website, you don’t need knowledge of coding and artistic sense of designing. GS WooCommerce Product Brand is a great WordPress plugin to fulfill your need to showcase product’s brands in a nice sliding, grid, masonry & tabular manner.
GS WooCommerce Brands plugin add Brands taxonomy for WooCommerce Products. It’s an extension of WooCommerce to create unlimited number of brands that can be assigned to the products for better cataloging. Use 3 different shortcodes & widgets to display brands list.
GS WooCommerce Brands plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
WooCommerce is one of the top online shopping platform in WordPress. In WooCommerce, WooCommerce brands logos plugin plays a vital position to showcase your brand logo. WooCommerce brands pro plugin can play a major role in your website branding. GS Plugins provides you the best WooCommerce product brands plugin. It will help you to show the best output of your logo. By using our plugin your can display perfect WooCommerce brands in any of your website pages.
You can display all types of brand logo via WooCommerce brands thumbnails plugin. No need to take any more hassle for displaying your logo. It will take just 2 minutes to showcase product brands for WooCommerce via using our WooCommerce product brands plugin. We strongly believe that our WooCommerce logo plugin will help you in WooCommerce branding.
- Taxonomy Brands will add to WooCommerce products.
- You can create brand with name, slug, description & logo.
- Customizable brands slug.
- Assign one or more brands to each product.
- Display the brands in products loop / Shop.
- Display all available brands.
- Display Products from specific Brand.
- Display Brand List of Single Product.
- Single brand archive page available.
- 3 different shortcodes & widgets (list, dropdown) available.
- 10 different brand themes avaliable like slider, ticker, filter, grid, masonry, table.
- Advance Setting panel.
- All modern browsers supported.
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- Responsive and mobile friendly.
- Easy & user friendly setup.
- Online Documentation.
- Very Lightweight for faster loading
- 10 different themes
- Slider : 1
- Slider : 2 (Center Mode)
- Slider : 3 (Vertical)
- Ticker : LTR
- Ticker : RTL
- Filter (A-Z)
- Filter (A-Z) Vertical
- Table View
- Widget for easy use in sidebar areas.
- Unlimited sliders in same page. Multiple sliders can be added any where you want.
- Huge options to style and control slider behavior.
- Enable / disable options for necessary fields
- Works with all WordPress Themes.
- Easy and user-friendly setup.
- Quick installation, configuration & visual documentation available.
- Priority support.
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
GS Product Brands Settings (Pro)
- On / off contols for – Brand Name on Shop, Image on Single Brand Page, Description on Brand Page, Tooltip, Brands Name on Product Page, Brand Label on Shop, Brand Image on Product
- Brand Name Position (Shop page) – Above Title / Below Title / Below Price
- Logo Width on Brand Page
- Thumbnail Container Width
- Brand Label Text
- Brand Name Position (Product page) – Below Category / Above Cart Button / Below Cart Button / Above Tabs Area / Below Tabs Area / Below Short Description / Above Short Description
- Brand Image Position (min 1 & max 30)
- Brand Themes
GS Woocommerce Brands’s Shortcode Usage
GS WooCommerce Brands Shortcode attributes Usage
[brands_carousal theme="slider3" name="off" image="on" description="off" col="3"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[brands_carousal]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS WooCommerce Brands in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[brands_carousal theme="slider3" name="off" image="on" description="off" col="3"]' ); ?>
GS WooCommerce Brands Shortcode Attributes
|Select your preferred theme to display Brands.|
|2||name||on||on / off||Choose to show / hide Brand Name|
|3||image||on||on / off||Choose to show / hide Brand Image|
|4||col||3||3 / 4/ 2||Set columns. Applicable for few themes like Grid, Masonry, filter (A-Z)|
|5||description||off||on / off||Choose to show / hide Brand Description. Applicable only for theme filter-list|
[brands_products brand_id="45" columns="3" orderby="title" order="asc"]
|1||brand_id||null||45||Set Brand ID to display Products from the specific Brand.|
|2||columns||4||4 / 3 / 2 / 6||Set preferred column.|
|3||orderby||title||title / name / date / modified / rand||Use preferred orderby attribute|
|4||order||DESC||DESC / ASC||Normally Brands will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass order=”ASC” parameter|
[product_brand id="398" width="100px"]
|1||id||null||642||Set Product ID to display Brand List of Single Product.|
|2||width||64px||Any pixel like (148px)||Set Brand image width.|
GS WooCommerce Product Brand Settings
GS WooCommerce Product Brand Custom CSS
GS WooCommerce Product Brand Custom JS
GS WooCommerce Brands Widget
What’s the shortcode for Woocommerce Product Brands?
3 different shortcodes available for Brands plugins.
Shortcode accepts more parameters. Follow the documentation / Usage tab.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Woocommerce Product Brands in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[brands_carousal]’); ?>
When can I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin only when you have installed the WooCommerce plugin.
Is the plugin compatible with all WordPress themes?
GS WooCommerce Brands works with any theme if themes are developed according to WordPress standard and WooCommerce guidelines.
Version 2.0.1 on 2nd June 2018
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
Version 2.0.0 on 25th February 2018
- Intitial release of GS WooCommerce Brands PRO version
- Version 2.0.1
- Updated June 2, 2018
- Created February 25, 2018
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 5.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- Downloads 823
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version